After years of careful development, Silversmith Data has proven itself over and over throughout the North America with its automated systems — each designed to control disposal facility processes using PLC technology and monitor facility data points from tank levels and pressures, from oil to water flow rates, and from volumes to pump status. This technology, coupled with knowledge of facility operations, is used to manage pumps, tank levels, and other disposal processes through 24/7 remote monitoring and data backhaul to off-site servers, allowing users to view site data, receive alarms, and generate reports from Silversmith’s data collection center.
- Streamlines facility processes and automation
- Prevents pumps from running dry
- Prevents tank overflows and associated clean-up costs
- Retrofits to existing disposal facilities
- Provides critical alerts to necessary personnel